Wednesday, June 23, 2010

English, one of the Best

This English class has truly been the best English i have ever taken. In the past i have to admit it was my most dreaded class, but this was nice, maybe it is that i am now older or that i did a lot preparation before taking the class. I learned that Writing a paper is more then just putting facts on a page, anything that is written is meant to influence others. This has made me look at things that i read much differently. I have gained a sense of appreciation for writers and I am now more exited to read when the opportunity is presented I just hope that all of the collage English teachers will teach like this class was taught. I learned more in this English Class then any before it therefore I must say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment