Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What I've Learned

Just like others have said on this matter the thought of taking an English class always I mean always made me give an expression like uhhhh or even booooo. But I have learned a lot about writing that I had known before taking this class.

If I had to say what was the most impact full part of taking this class it would have to be that I learned how to analysis an article or an advertisement in a way that has led to me viewing them in a different light. Being able to test my own beliefs has also been a great lesson I’ve learned in this class. I believe that having the ability to look into a certain problem that may be considered black or white, and being able to leave knowing facts about both sides and being able to make an educated decision on what your opinion would be on the matter is very liberating.

I have enjoyed this class and it has given me a better attitude towards English classes that for years I have thought would be the worst thing I could ever take (besides biology). I am glad that I have been able to take this class. Thanks Daniel for teaching in a way that I could learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment