Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I have learned

Last semester I had taken ENGH 0990, which helped me tremendously. I cannot say that I can understand English perfectly now, however, I can read and write better, and I am still learning it; I am sure I will get better in the future. For example, before last semester, I was really afraid of reading and writing somehow, but through the efforts of last semester, I am not scared of reading and writing gradually, also I have learned some skills about grammar, format and how to organize an essay. The most important thing I have learned during this semester is that I have learned so many things such as how to do visual rhetorical analysis and research paper. One thing I think I improved most is to write the introduction and thesis; I was always struggle in how to start a paper. Moreover, I also improved how to create ideas, this is really important for me as well. I don’t think I have done an outstanding job, but at least I have tried my best. Summer semester is too short that made me really busy.
I am so glad that I took this class in summer semester, and I know would get better and better. I always hope to learn more about what I need to work on it, and do it better or improve myself. I am so exciting about what I still have few more years that I can keep improve myself, and be more competitive in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment