Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The most important thing I have learned..

The most important thing I learned this semester was how to affectively get my points and views across in my papers. In the past I think it has been hard for me to clearly express my opinion on paper. In my mind I was making a clear point and when I was speaking face to face with someone I could get my point across affectively but when it came to my papers it seemed a little iffy. It took a lot for me to take a step back and look at my papers from another point of view and realize that people who will be reading my paper don’t always have the same background as me and don’t always have the same knowledge as me so I need to explain my ideas and points better so anyone can understand. This has been a very good class and I have learned a lot that I think I can apply in all my other classes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment