Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I have learned...

Even though the semester was a bit shorter I have learned something as a writer and as an individual. The warm environment of ESL no longer around it was a challenge to me to learn how to participate in class with native students. I was afraid that a teacher would get annoyed with my accent. When I first try to say something in class that wasn’t the case at all…. I have leaned to be confident about myself and ask a question make comment in class. I also learned that one of the ways to get idea for a paper is to participate in the discussion and to listen. From my writing, I can tell that I made a bit of progress. Especially by being a bit risky (as the teacher told), I get a better paper. The papers that we had to write were really interesting especially the believing and doubting one. A good writer learns to analyze both sides of an argument. From the advertisement paper we also learned to analyze.That was an quite fruitful semester for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment