Friday, May 28, 2010

Bountiful City Policy

I think everyone has their own right to show their personality by tattoo on their body, the people who has tattoo that doesn’t mean they are freaks or gangsters. Some people tattoo on because they think it is cool or maybe there is some meaning, or tattoo is their interests. I had seen so many people who have tons of tattoos but it didn’t bother me, so why do we have to discriminate those people? There are so many NBA players who tattooed on their arms, legs and neck, does it really matter? As I know, their tattoo has a meaning for them. For example, Allen Iverson’s best friend passed away so that he tattooed his friend’s name on his arm to cherish the friendship. However, the issue is talking about the policy to restrict hiring of people with tattoos, this is kind of a two side issue and each side is reasonable for me, but I tend to stand on those people who tattooed on the body, because I don’t think tattoos relate to their capability. When government has policy to restrict hiring of people with tattoos, this is unfair, I think capability is more important than appearance, isn’t it? This is just a stereotype of people with tattoos; I think the government should have this kind policy, don’t make the decision with just appearance and give everyone a fair chance to get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment